Behavioral Selling 101
Behavioral research suggests that the most effective salespeople are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their selling environment. In this one-day behavioral selling workshop, you will learn how to adjust your selling style to match the buyer.
Included in this workshop is your TTI Sales Insight assessment. The assessment serves as the baseline for the entire program. After reviewing your assessment, you will have a better understanding of your natural behaviors and how they influence your selling style. Here is what is included in the assessment:
- General sales characteristics
- Natural and adapted selling style
- Areas of improvement
- Behavioral and motivational hierarchy
- Behavioral and motivational strength
Behavioral Selling Workshop
To make a successful presentation, the message needs to be received and understood by the prospect. Research has proven that prospective buyers are more receptive to messages delivered in their preferred manner. In this workshop, we teach your salespeople how to understand different buying styles and communication preferences of an individual. We use the four-quadrant, DISC model to classify behavioral styles. Here are the topics covered in the workshop:
- Learning the DISC language
- Defining the four behavioral quadrants
- Group DISC sales exercise
- Determining a buyer’s DISC style
- Establishing the buyer profile
- Shaping a presentation to fit the buyer’s preferences
- Role-playing the different buyer/seller profiles
Value Proposition: When you partner with Reilly Sales Training and experience this seminar, you will sell more effectively and serve more conscientiously. By understanding the buying style of a prospective buyer, your sales professionals will deliver a more compelling presentation that will influence the buyer.
Click here to register to register for the public seminar.